Visas & Immigration Services
Business, Investment and Innovation Visas
Visa Migration Services Australia offer help and assistance with visa applications for business talent, investment and business innovations visa. We have assisted investment visas for information technology companies to investors looking to invest in government approved immigration investment funds.
132 Business Talent (Permanent)
For affluent high-calibre applicants who can show a high level of business attributes. Allows the visa applicant to establish a new or develop an existing business in Australia. It has two streams:
- Significant Business History: for high-calibre business owners or part-owners who want management level in a an existing or new business in Australia
- Venture Capital Entrepreneur: for people who have sourced venture capital funding from a member of the Australian Venture Capital Association Limited (AVCAL).
188 Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional)
A temporary visas, however if it is held for a period of four years the visa applicant can move to the permanent 888 visa.
To be eligible for the 188, applicants are to be nominated by a state or territory government.
Applications are for the following streams:
- Business Innovation stream: for people with business skills who want to establish, develop and manage a new or existing business in Australia.
- Investor stream: for people who want to make a designated investment of at least AUD1.5million in an Australian state or territory and maintain business and investment activity in Australia.
- Significant Investor stream: for people who are willing to invest at least AUD5million into complying significant investments in Australia and want to maintain business and investment activity in Australia.
- Premium Investor stream: for people who are willing to invest at least AUD15million into complying premium investments in Australia and want to maintain business and investment activity in Australia.
888 Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent)
Applicants are eligible so long as they have continued to fulfil the criteria as per their 188 temporary visa. The applicant can:
- Continue to own and manage a business in Australia (the Business Innovation stream)
- Continue business and investment activity in Australia (the Investor stream, the Significant Investor stream and the Premium Investor stream).
News & Updates
31-Mar-2016 - It was predicted that widespread changes to the business innovation and investment visa program in 2015 would result in a drop in visa applications and grants. Under the program, which came into effec.. read more
12-Nov-2015 - Changes made to the Significant Investor Visa (SIV) program and implemented from July onwards have resulted in a decline in application numbers as reported in The Sydney Morning Herald (http://www.smh.com.a.. read more