Visa Migration Services Australia

VMSA Migration Report

Do you want to know which employment visa you can apply for?

Australia's employment visa system is complex and it can be hard to know if you satisfy the criteria for a visa. 

Perhaps you are wondering if you are eligible for a 457 - Temporary Work (Skilled) or a 189 - Skilled Independent under the General Migration Scheme. 

Each Australian work visa has different requirements. A Visa Applicant may be eligible to apply one Visa but not the other. You have to have the right qualifications, work experience, occupation ... for some Australian employment visas you even need to pass a points test. 

So which is the right work visa for you? 

The VMSA Migration Report by Visa Migration Services Australia is an affordable and easy process to get the answers. Simply enter your information in our quick, easy-to-follow and easy-to-use online form and upload the documents we want from you and within 2 weeks you will be sent by email your personalised Report telling you:

  • Which visas you can apply. 
  • Why you are eligible. 
  • What you can expect to be paid.
  • Employment conditions.
  • And if you need to do more work in one area we will tell you what you have to do. 

Most importantly, the VMSA Migration Report maps out your migration pathway for temporary or permanent residence under Australia's employment visa program. Where to start, what to do, where it will take you. 

It will also provide you with a detailed explanation of each visa and how they work. 

The VMSA Migration Report examines your eligibility for the following visas:

  • 189  Skilled Independent
  • 190  Skilled Nominated
  • 489  Skilled - Regional (Provisional)
  • 457  Temporary Work (Skilled)
  • 186  Employer Nomination Scheme 
  • 187  Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme
  • 485  Temporary Skilled - Graduate
  • When details for the new Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) (which will replace the 457) are available we'll assess that to. 

The VMSA Migration Report costs $450AUD (including GST if you are in Australia).

If you want to work in Australia and don't know how, VMSA Migration Report has the answers.

Please contact us if you have any questions.